Fablehaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fablehaven

Come, meet magical creatures, befriend them or make foe, your choice!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zelf

moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.  Empty
PostSubject: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:55 pm

hello everyone. I am a moderateor from the original fabl;ehaven forum ((the oen they have a link to on brandon mulls fablehaven site)) and you amy or may not know that is has crashed and probably will not be back up. I have have several of the members and they have come to my forums. I will probably post a link to my forum in the advertisement board. But the real purpose of this topic is.

was anyone here on the original forum? I have been spenindg a year and a half trying to contact a lot of the members from there.

zelf: former fablehaven forum moderateor.

Back to top Go down
Tirzah~Drake

Tirzah~Drake

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Sorry, but I dont think any of us have even heard an original forum.
Back to top Go down
Draos~Seth
Admin
Draos~Seth

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:04 pm

I don't believe so...
Back to top Go down
https://fablehaven.forumotion.com
FaerieJ

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:49 pm

I was. My name was Faeriejewel, We did a lot of the same Roleplaying. I've been trying to find everyone too! Have you found anyone else.
Back to top Go down
FaerieJewel

FaerieJewel

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:41 pm

And now I have a new account. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.    moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moderateor from original fablehaven forum is looking for people.
Page 1 of 1